• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with talkactions

Mc Lovin

Reaction score
I just downloaded a server and in the groups there are only 3 types (player gm and god) this is the first time ive seen that but anyways...
I made a character into a god and when i try to do simple talkactions like /t and /a it says that i cant perform this talkaction... plz help me fix this

also if you can make it to where there are tutors, senior tutors and cms then that would be cool...

* it says you cannot execute this command when i use the talk actions
* also, i can get xp and magic xp when im on my god...when i shift+click myself it does say im a god, and i have a cape...

You forgot to change your account type to 5. ;)

You are using TFS 0.2.

TFS 0.3 comes with tutors, senior tutors, etc...

Sure.

You made yourself look like a dumbass.

technically he has 2.0, 2.1, 3.3, and 3.4 dl i just didnt know which one he was using. so technically u just made me look to be a dumbass when really i was just the misinformed cousin... btw accept the invite to MSN plz.

technically he has 2.0, 2.1, 3.3, and 3.4 dl i just didnt know which one he was using. so technically u just made me look to be a dumbass when really i was just the misinformed cousin... btw accept the invite to MSN plz.

I said you made yourself look like a 'dumbass' because you said "No, he is using 0.3.3", when he just said he downloaded a server with 3 groups; Player, Gamemaster, God.

Those groups are the default ones of TFS 0.2, TFS 0.3 got 6 or 5 group_ids.

:)

Back