• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with TFS 1.4 special abilities update

cleisson66

Reaction score
PTBR:
Meus amigos, boa noite!! Não sei se esse é o local correto para esa pergunta, mas gostaria da ajuda de vocês para um problema que não estou encontrando a solução.

O problema é o seguinte... tenho equipamentos que dar uns atributos especiais " Mana leech, Life leach etc... " porem quando eu equipo o item ele só mostra a informação na aba de habilidade do otclient apenas se eu deslogar e logar novamente... o mesmo acontece quando eu desequipo o equipamento

Se puderam me informar onde pode esta esse problema, ou me contar a solução ficarei muito grato a todos

EN:
My friends, good night!! I don't know if this is the correct place for this question, but I would like your help with a problem that I can't find a solution to.

The problem is the following... I have equipment that gives special attributes "Mana leech, Life leach etc..." but when I equip the item it only shows the information in the otclient skill tab only if I log out and log in again ...the same happens when I unequip the equipment

If you could tell me where this problem could be, or tell me the solution, I would be very grateful to everyone.

Attachments

Back