• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with the server activator...

jeyffre

Reaction score
I have bought a 7.4 server, but I can't open it, can someone help me with this?

What is the issue? Explain more then maybe ppl will be able to help u faster
Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Perhaps give our OTS Guide a go, its for a 10.98 server. But if you get stuck, you can let us know how far you got in the guide and we might be able to help you.

Once you have that up and running, you can shut it down and give 7.4 a try and see if you can more accurately identify the problem. If you are unable to execute the server software, there might be driver issues, if you are unable to connect to the server, there may be network issues.

the problem is that i don't see the application to open the server... I will read the guide to see how much i can do, thx

Attachments

• para el servidor}.jpg
    para el servidor}.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 18 · VirusTotal
That was what they sent me after the purchase, how can I generate it?

You purchsed a 7.4 server and got a client.

You got scammed or we are missing things here. You are not only missing a "server.exe" but you seem to lack the whole server part. Ask whoever you bought this from.

Back