• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Help with this debug error on Tibia Client

AmbienteActualBrightness = -1 means that this server doesn't send world light packet(0x82) or it sends login packet(0x0A for older, 0x17 for newer clients) multiple times without resending necessary data to client.

403 Forbidden.
it seems he's using image hosting that only allows US(?) because it works using US proxy.

I think I noticed that a few minutes ago, I think I already fixed that little detail, and the image is no longer saved on a proxy server
check again this link: Screenshot (https://prnt.sc/qb3xz1)

Movie example:

It is worth mentioning that any method that can expel it due to packet overflow can generate this precious error.

Last edited:
We aren’t magicians, you didn’t even let us know when it happens or what you did so it happens, nothing.

Last edited:
You can try this, open your config.lua and search for this line: maxPacketsPerSecond.
It's default value should be 25, try with 50 or 75 and see if it happens again.

You can try this, open your config.lua and search for this line: maxPacketsPerSecond.
It's default value should be 25, try with 50 or 75 and see if it happens again.
Obviously, if I increase the limit, this strange error stops happening, what I do not understand is the real reason for such error, the idea is not simply to ignore it, thank you anyway.

From personal experience, it could be linked to Events, such as globalevents if something is executed after x seconds.
Or in your case, could be events linked to creaturescripts on login.lua

You should check for any events registered in that file, try removing (or commenting) all but these two:
Code:
player:registerEvent("PlayerDeath")
player:registerEvent("DropLoot")

If the error goes away with those basic events, the issue lies on some of the other ones you have. Hope it helps.

Back