• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Help with this Otcv8 Error on TopBar when encrypt

origamidoizin

Reaction score
hi guys please help me, when i encryp the files only the module topbar is giving error and i cannot find a way to fix it, tried many things and nothing works:

ERROR: failed to load UI from 'TopBar.otui': unable to open file '/modules/game_topbar/TopBar.otui': not found
ERROR: failed to create widget from style 'TopBar': 'TopBar' is not a defined style
ERROR: protected lua call failed: /modules/game_topbar/topbar.lua:147: attempt to index upvalue 'topBar' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
/modules/game_topbar/topbar.lua:147: in function 'setupTopBar'
/modules/game_topbar/topbar.lua:160: in function </modules/game_topbar/topbar.lua:156>
ERROR: failed to load UI from 'TopBar.otui': unable to open file '/modules/game_topbar/TopBar.otui': not found
ERROR: failed to create widget from style 'TopBar': 'TopBar' is not a defined style
ERROR: protected lua call failed: /modules/game_topbar/topbar.lua:147: attempt to index upvalue 'topBar' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
/modules/game_topbar/topbar.lua:147: in function 'setupTopBar'
/modules/game_topbar/topbar.lua:160: in function </modules/game_topbar/topbar.lua:156>

and will attach my lua topbar file

Attachments

Back