• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with tibia.dat file

pawlo6540

Reaction score
Hello, i am playing on server that has been updated and many items have been added, it causes debugs on old client whenever the new item appears on my screen. I don't want to use the new client, because elfbot doesn't work there (if I open elfbot it says “Run tibia first”).. If i just swap the files the new client updates everything, deletes the tibia.dat file that i currently swapped and then opens like nothing happened. Is there any way to add those items so it will look completely the same and client won’t delete old files that let me run the elfbot? I tried to use Dat Editor by black demon, but didn't succeed :/

I am willing to pay via PayPal :d

PS: the server i am talking about (kasteria 8.54)

Last edited:
You're going to have to use the new client.

I'm also fairly confident that the community here, as a whole, frowns upon helping anyone cheat. I am one of them.

I think you should edit Tibia.dat & spr signature to be identical like Old Kasteria client have - that should help prevent updater to update or something like this but chuj ci na kurwe jebany botterze i spierdalaj zagrać sobie w coś do czego nie potrzeba rąk, mianowicie możesz zostać piłką do kosza.

Back