• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Tibia forgotten server 9.6

kelugar

Reaction score
Need help my first question is what do you use as map editing because am trying to use remeres map and when i import the map it says The loaded map appears to be a items.otb format that deviates from the items.otb loaded by the editor. The map wont work and I port forwarded the ip and ports and it seems that my friend can get on the character screen but after that it times out. can anyone help me? I have skype it's Shadowhellz666. Please help!!

About the map problem, can you explain it more? When exactly do you get this problem, only when you use a 9.6 map, or which otb/xml did you use and can you add a screen of the error you get?

About your portforwarding problem.
If people can login to the character list this means the login port 7171 is open.
So check if you have the gameport 7172 (this is to login from the characterlist ingame) open too, if you have your global ip (ip from What Is My IP Address | Shows Your IP Address.) in your config.lua and if other people are logging in with that.

ok I figured it out and I logged in now can someone help me with remere's map or if there is annother map editor because it's not working.

Try to explain better what the problem is, if you have this with all clients, if you changed the otb/xml etc and post a screenshot of the error you get.

Back