• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Help with using SSH on Linux Ubuntu

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi, I started to use a Linux Debian 10 x86_64 SSH for the first time, I have Windows and all I know is that I need to access to the service by using MobaXterm or Putty. I open this thread looking up for guides or video tutorials that might help me, at the moment I get this one How To Install Linux, Nginx, MariaDB, PHP (LEMP stack) on Debian 10 | DigitalOcean (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-linux-nginx-mariadb-php-lemp-stack-on-debian-10) to set up the otserver, but I dont event know how to run Linux on Mobaxterm. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
You just need to know the ip address of your Debian and credentials:
Bash:
ssh username@ip
I guess your problem is that you are trying to log in as root and the username in the picture is greedot ;)
By the way, I'd recommend removing mobaxterm picture for security reasons :eek:

Magich said:
You just need to know the ip address of your Debian and credentials:
Bash:
ssh username@ip
I guess your problem is that you are trying to log in as root and the username in the picture is greedot ;)
By the way, I'd recommend removing mobaxterm picture for security reasons :eek:
Ok, now I cant write the password, when I try to write nothing appears xD
password.png

Back