• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] World antica

Wason

UnKnow Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just started again to play tibia and i need some help so,
Please if there's anyone have some noob stuffs for me its okey and if you have a knight that can block it will be really cool :) If you got a problem with me please do not post here anything bad about me

Informations about my character!
Name:- FanFun
Voc: knight
Level:14
World: Antica

NOTE:If you would like to help me with stuffs just send to me a pracel with your stuffs and write you're otland name so i can thank you ! ;)

regards,
Wason

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I just started again to play tibia and i need some help so,
Please if there's anyone have some noob stuffs for me its okey and if you have a knight that can block it will be really cool :) If you got a problem with me please do not post here anything bad about me

Informations about my character!
Name:- Skillsdatkills
Voc: Sorcerer
Level:18
World: Antica

NOTE:If you would like to help me with stuffs just send to me a pracel with your stuffs and write you're otland name so i can thank you ! ;)

regards,
Wason
that stupid character name xD

bro u cant pk like morta or kill ppl in party or make someone skull sucks.. i quit because of the new pvp system.

bro u cant pk like morta or kill ppl in party or make someone skull sucks.. i quit because of the new pvp system.

Its really cool mate ;)
if you got something that you can give i hope you can send it to me

I would gladly have a word with you ingame, message Dethrex whenever im online and you are :)

Bumb,
my network back
looking for help

------Updated Thread----

Back