• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

skills wont go up

delikerem

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,

I need help once again, i am using TFX 1.4.2 10.98.

Ive made a new vocation, so i have just copied EK from vocation.xml and changed some stuff there but nothing else.

my issue now is that sometimes skills go up and sometimes it can get stuck for some time at the same %, i have been looking in forum about this but there is no answers for this issue that i could find so can someone help me with this issue?
Post automatically merged:

another question is if this is possible to make in between 1.1 and 1.2 like the example <skill id="1" multiplier="1.1,5" />

Last edited:
1. Skills are gained on a hit, if you miss a hit, the skill doesn't go up. Also, on higher skill level you won't notice immediately that skills go up.

2. I guess you could just try '1.15' as it's between 1.1 and 1.2 instead of '1.1,5' lol, if the server won't accept this value it should shout in the console. Anyway, there's no point in adding 0.05 in skill multiplier, the difference is barely none between 1.1 / 1.2 so if you use 1.15 then it also wont' be noticable difference.

1. Skills are gained on a hit, if you miss a hit, the skill doesn't go up. Also, on higher skill level you won't notice immediately that skills go up.

2. I guess you could just try '1.15' as it's between 1.1 and 1.2 instead of '1.1,5' lol, if the server won't accept this value it should shout in the console. Anyway, there's no point in adding 0.05 in skill multiplier, the difference is barely none between 1.1 / 1.2 so if you use 1.15 then it also wont' be noticable difference.
i see, ive tested 1.15 but that is in theory more than 2 since 1.15 and 1.2 is diffrent but thx for the help

Back