• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Znoteacc

Login in as admin, go to serverinfo.php and paste your config.lua

If you dont have a admin acess in your website, you can create one in config.php

Last edited:
Login in as admin, go to serverinfo.php and paste your config.lua

If you dont have a admin acess in your website, you can create one in config.php

I put everything inside config.lua, but the information doesn't save.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220301-180021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220301-180021_Chrome.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
I put everything inside config.lua, but the information doesn't save.
you copied the content of config.lua and pasted it in this space there and then clicked on load config and nothing happened?

--
você copiou o conteudo do config.lua e colou neste espaço ai da pagina serverinfo.php e depois clicou em load config e nada aconteceu?

you copied the content of config.lua and pasted it in this space there and then clicked on load config and nothing happened?

--
você copiou o conteudo do config.lua e colou neste espaço ai da pagina serverinfo.php e depois clicou em load config e nada aconteceu?
It shows the information but when I refresh the page it disappears
Post automatically merged:

It shows the information but when I refresh the page it disappears
Whats: 15 99665-6991
Post automatically merged:

--
In spells it's the same thing. It loads, but if I click on spells again, the information is gone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220301-190554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220301-190554_Chrome.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE znote_players SET onlinetimetoday = onlinetimetoday + 60, onlinetimeall = onlinetimeall + 60 WHERE player_id IN (SELECT player_id FROM players_online WHERE players_online.player_id = znote_players.player_id)

Someone help me please?

Back