• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help ********

Puncker

Reaction score
Ok not sure if this is the right place but this does have something to do with ot so i guess it can be.

Well when i go to run tibia as administrator and the same with the ip changer i cant connect.
And also when i load my elfbot into the client it just debugs yes im running all this in adminstrator and i really don't know how to fix this so help would be greatly appreciated :/

The ip changer changes the ip of the client but i still cannot connect to the ot and when i don't run as adminstrator everything works fines but my hotkeys don't save my ip changer doesn't save and my elfbot key doesn't save so it's basically screwed i need admin to work and i just can't get it 2 work so ive stopped using my laptop until i can fix it.
Yes im using windows 7 .

Help is much appreciated thanks :p

I can help you.... I have learned Open Tibia Servre... Long time.

Msn: [email protected]

this fucker'll probably want paying, or he woulda posted the answer here.

not entirely sure what you can do about it:
is Windows Firewall enabled?
is it the correct version of Elfbot for the client version?
do they hotkeys only get lost when you change to a different tibia client version? if so there's a simple workaround for this (can't remember the thread it's in right now, but search for it)

Im pretty sure windows firewall is enabled.
Yes its the correct version i can login without admin but nothing saves my elfbot recov key doesn't save and the trial version never runs out? but what good is that it only lasts 1 hour its pointless i want it to save my key.
And tibia loses all settings ive been told off my mate i need to run everything in admin for it to save but i can't get admin to work because tibia just doesnt log in and when i open it with elfbot it just debugs and its the right version so i dunno.
Ive been told i need to make and admins account but im not to sure on how to do that :/

Im pretty sure windows firewall is enabled.
Yes its the correct version i can login without admin but nothing saves my elfbot recov key doesn't save and the trial version never runs out? but what good is that it only lasts 1 hour its pointless i want it to save my key.
And tibia loses all settings ive been told off my mate i need to run everything in admin for it to save but i can't get admin to work because tibia just doesnt log in and when i open it with elfbot it just debugs and its the right version so i dunno.
Ive been told i need to make and admins account but im not to sure on how to do that :/

disable windows firewall first of all, it's terrible
give up elfbot
connect to servers with Tibialoader from OtServList (it definitely works with Windows 7 as I use both)

Back