• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP..

azzmckay6

Reaction score
Hello, Recently gotten a service from Don Daniello, but with the server i have received, i have a TFS folder, without the .exe to run the server. wondering if anyone could help me out with any solutions?

I am new to this, so this could be the biggest noob question of all :)

thanks

Hello, Recently gotten a service from Don Daniello, but with the server i have received, i have a TFS folder, without the .exe to run the server. wondering if anyone could help me out with any solutions?

I am new to this, so this could be the biggest noob question of all :)

thanks
if you have the sources you need compile it

Could you point me in the right direction as to how i do so? like i said, completely new so i need a dummies guide xD
There's a guide "for dummies" (beginner's guide): DevelopersPL/otshosting-provisioning (https://github.com/DevelopersPL/otshosting-provisioning/wiki)

The fact you don't see ".exe" in the name does not mean there is no exe. On Linux, executables don't have .exe in the name. You don't need to compile anything if you just want to run the preinstalled version, just read the documentation.

Back