• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Help

adrenysny

Reaction score
Hello help me with this scripts, it does not work for me :(

Lua:
-- Memories

local shardIds = {36189, 36190, 36191}

local memoriesWords = {
    "The Ambassador tells another dignitary: Rathleton must never be surpassed! I will procure that the Empire falters!",
    "Through a dimensional gate you can see the Ambassador of Rathleton wearing a cloak with a black sphinx on it.",
    "Through a dimensional gate you can see how the Ambassador of Rathleton is talking to Fafnar cultists in a quite familiar way. The proof is absolutely substantive. The Ambassador is a betrayer!"
}

local memoryShardsItemIdsBitmasks = {
    [36189] = 1,
    [36190] = 2,
    [36191] = 4
}

local memoryShards = Action()

function memoryShards.onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition, isHotkey)
    local memoryStorage = player:getStorageValue(Storage.Kilmaresh.Fifth.Memories)
    local memoriesShardsStorage = player:getStorageValue(Storage.Kilmaresh.Fifth.MemoriesShards)
    local hasUsedShard = testFlag(memoriesShardsStorage, memoryShardsItemIdsBitmasks[item:getId()])

if memoryStorage >= 1 and -- following the quest
        not hasUsedShard and -- making sure we don't use the same shard twice
        target.uid == 57507 -- is it the shrine?
    then
            player:say(memoriesWords[memoryStorage], TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY, false, player, toPosition)
        player:setStorageValue(Storage.Kilmaresh.Fifth.Memories, memoryStorage + 1)
        player:setStorageValue(Storage.Kilmaresh.Fifth.MemoriesShards, setFlag(memoriesShardsStorage, memoryShardsItemIdsBitmasks[item:getId()]))
            toPosition:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_ENERGYAREA)
        return true
    end
    return false
end

memoryShards:id(shardIds) -- Green, blue and purple memory shards
memoryShards:register()

Solution

Lua:
-- Memories

local memoriesWords = {
    "The Ambassador tells another dignitary: Rathleton must never be surpassed! I will procure that the Empire falters!",
    "Through a dimensional gate you can see the Ambassador of Rathleton wearing a cloak with a black sphinx on it.",
    "Through a dimensional gate you can see how the Ambassador of Rathleton is talking to Fafnar cultists in a quite familiar way. The proof is absolutely substantive. The Ambassador is a betrayer!"
}

[36189] = 1,
    [36190] = 2,
    [36191] = 4
}

function memoryShards.onUse(player, item...

Lua:
-- Memories

local memoriesWords = {
}

[36189] = 1,
    [36190] = 2,
    [36191] = 4
}

function memoryShards.onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition, isHotkey)
    local memoryStorage = player:getStorageValue(Storage.Kilmaresh.Fifth.Memories)
    local memoriesShardsStorage = player:getStorageValue(Storage.Kilmaresh.Fifth.MemoriesShards)
    local hasUsedShard = testFlag(memoriesShardsStorage, memoryShardsItemIdsBitmasks[item:getId()])

if memoryStorage >= 1 and -- following the quest
        not hasUsedShard and -- making sure we don't use the same shard twice
        target.uid == 57507 -- is it the shrine?
    then
            player:say(memoriesWords[memoryStorage], TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY, false, player, toPosition)
        player:setStorageValue(Storage.Kilmaresh.Fifth.Memories, memoryStorage + 1)
        player:setStorageValue(Storage.Kilmaresh.Fifth.MemoriesShards, setFlag(memoriesShardsStorage, memoryShardsItemIdsBitmasks[item:getId()]))
            toPosition:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_ENERGYAREA)
        return true
    end
    return false
end

memoryShards:id(shardIds) -- Green, blue and purple memory shards
memoryShards:register()

change
Lua:
memoryShards:id(shardIds)
to
Lua:
memoryShards:id(unpack(shardIds))