• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heltera Recent Downtime, for all Helterans

It's not just an ot..
This ot is the best ot I've ever seen, never saw anything good like this one..Tried alot of servers, but this one..It just can't get boring..

Then you haven't really looked pretty well.

hello Justin, I have never given up hope on you, I know how hard life can be and how depressing some moments can be, that's why I always tried to help you with what I could do and always was worried if everything was fine... I've been really busy with college work and lots of stuff but never passes a day that I don't think about the best moments in Heltera, the second family I have there and the bond some of us made... therefore all I can do right now is wish you the best in your life and that everything goes well for you ;)... i hope we keep in touch, later bro.

@flamers...
go fuck a duck

Ill be coming back,whenever its back up that is..realy hope it does come back i really liked the ot.Never became boring to me..
If yu played heltera add me on msn [email protected]
-Direval

your telling people way too much lol..this is the type of convo you have with a psychiatrist.

LOL... you obliviously don"t know how good of a owner he was and how close to his players he was i miss this server so many good memory's .

Justin since day one you've gone through so much bullshit just to keep heltera online. I think out of the people who have been on and have played the server for a year, Luke,Amanda,Robyn,Sharon, and myself knew u didnt ditch out. And we all knew u wouldnt give up that easily. Keep up the good work hopefully ill get a chance to log in again. Seeing as how ill be joining the military soon i doubt I will get the chance. goodluck tho.

Hey Justin, I've seen all the hard work you always put into the server. I don't doubt you will do whatever it takes to get it back up again. I just wanna let you know I'll be there if possible. To all the flamers out there, maybe you should think before you start saying stuff. Justin has done a lot since the very beginning of the server to get it started and keep it going no matter what happened. The point of his post was to let us know what's going on.

Last edited:
Yeah Justin, I really can't wait till the server is back up and running, i'll be back probably within the first hour it's back ^^ anyways I am very excited, and I hope you fix your problems irl.

-Great

P.S. Any news to when the server is expected to be up?

server will be online to the public in 2 weeks. or be to be more exact, like april 1st, no april fools joke intended, i just managed to cover my rent, and all the bullshit with life, my next cheque doesnt really have any issues yet,

any Helterans can add me on msn @ [email protected]

make sure you tell me who you are/were

and please remember i sleep from like 7-8am - to whenever, then work at 10pm to 6am

and inbetween that is my life with my 2 year old niece, court, and other random bullshit, but id be happy to hear from you all, just dont ever be like WTF MAN!

Isnt april 1st like wednesday?
will we still hav our chars?

Last edited:
Sorry i definetly gapped out, i didnt mean april 1st i meant like april 7th type deal, i believe next thursday im getting paid, so i will do it all then.

to answer the questions about chars, it wont be possible to bring everyone back to their original levels, due to the fact i lost the dedicated, and even if i still had the mysql database, to import 30,000 characters wouldnt work, But it will give me the ability to make better changes for heltera, im currently working on some of the major con's to heltera.

When Heltera comes back it will be revamped for leveling, making 4k almost impossible to get, I will have new spells for levels 2-3k, the 1k spells will be revamped to allow for better use in gameplay. Im going to somewhat balance it to like real life tibia, meaning like even at the best spawn you can gain like 2-3 mill a hour, making chars only able to gain like 30 mill a day,

those are completely rough numbers, so dont like think you can only gain 30 mill a day.

Also some rules will be changed, nothing huge at the moment, but i might even llow a mid level area like a place where you can actually bot, like STRICTLY only in that place, and its a pvp zone, that can hold like 5-8 people, your welcome to bot their but if you die you die, anyonle caught botting elsewhere will be banned/deleted. (this is still iffy)

I will also have surprises for all past donators, and all people that i remember that come back, i honestly couldnt care less if anyone comes back, but i feel the main people that supported heltera, and loved heltera should be recognized as well.
(Thinking of including a Heltera Hall of Fame)

The new Heltera, wont be including some of the old donor items, If the godset comes back certain changes will be made to it, to include the chance of like 3-5 non donors still being able to kill a full god for example. One of the biggest issues with Heltera was the fact if you didnt have 3-4 pieces of the godset, or the donor uh or donor mana, you were to put it simply fucked..

More to come, and i will keep you posted about everything that comes up, its currently 7am and i got off work like an hour ago

-God Exodus

Do donaters get their items back in any way? Can't wait to see this back up.

The one and only transvestite (Heltera in-side joke lmao).
-Knightess

Justin, Really excited to read your last post on the changes coming with the server.

I've Been looking at other servers, but they simply don't cut it for me. There was something special about Heltera that I loved, and I'm fuckin' stoked to see it come back fresh.

Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it at all, just throw me a message.

-Rav

Back