• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Helvetica OT | Recruiting team!

Krim

Reaction score

k8IjW.gif

The server is already up and running and has been for about 2 weeks. You will join the project as it is and continue developing it to make it more unique. Right now it is pretty much like any other RL map server with only some custom staff added by me. I want to make this into an unique server, but I have come to realize I cannot do so on my own. It just takes to much time. I know a bit of everything, mapping, scripting, some C++. If you are interested in joining the project then please continue reading about how to apply! Right now the only staffmember is me and Erik.
If you have any questions feel free to PM or ask them in this topic. If you want to read the server specifications then go to this topic.
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-helvetica-ot-8-6-started-thursday-5th-january-148027/

pRzX3.gif

We are currently looking for the following

LUA Scripters [1/2]
Mappers [1/1]
C++ Dev [0/1]

You will get a GM position as a reward, the C++ Dev will be paid a certain % of the income every week/month. If the server does well then the rest of the members will also get a % of the income. You will also have a vote in every important decision made for the server.

Use this format when applying
Name:
OT Experience:
Examples of work:
Timezone:​

The Helvetica Team

Last edited:
I don't have anything to show you at this moment in time but I'm sure I could throw some new spawns into your server if you'd like, and I wouldn't even want a GM position, just acknowledgement for my work. Mabye a bit of an upperhand to start a character on the server.

I'm interested in the mapping position, but I currently can't show pictures because I'm on my phone, ill be abke to later tonight though.

Position: mapping
OT Experience: 4-5 months
Examples of work: you may check my mapping thread
Timezone: eastern standard time

I looked at your mapping thread and it looks pretty decent. I sent you a PM.

Age 16
position:lua scripter
experience on OT: 7 years mapping 3 years scripting
What i speak?: finnish english swedish

Back