• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helveticaot cheating with players and banning ppls for killing his char.

bazz33

Reaction score
Hello, I am Support Stephan, one of the old community managers on helveticaot.net.
When i got demoted i started playing on a char for real. After a while i noticed that the owner had several characters that he was playing on.
He is also cheating with the amount of players logged in. he got probably atleast 70-80 players using anti-idle script on elfbot to stay online. they all got different levels. but its easy to notice since they are always online and they havent moved. They also removed the page "who is online" from the website so that new players can't see if they are cheating with players or not.

Today when this post was written i mwalled his chars out so that he died from a boss. Now i am IP Banned for this and he is telling ppls that i have been threatning players with my char named Support Stephan. If you check when that char was last logged in it says 12/9-2015. I havent been logged in in 4 days.

I just want you all to know this so that you will choose another server instead of a server where the owner is playing it and abusing when he dies and cheating with players.

Have fun gaming and i'll hope that i'll never see this guys servers on OTServlist.org again.

PS: here is the proof that i havent been logged in in a couple of days
https://gyazo.com/58d43b0e8a4ca2de747f1deb22db9fdb
Here is also a proof that my char support stephan has been deleted in my account aswell so that i havent had the possibility to log into it.
https://gyazo.com/ae73486bdfb81713f2a726e9898a9d9d

See ya around
Kind Regards, Bazz33

I know, we just need more peoples to get to know this so that we can keep his servers out of here.

I know, we just need more peoples to get to know this so that we can keep his servers out of here.
Otland has so so so so so little influence on a servers success nowadays. Doesn't matter if entire otland knows, it wont effect his server or him restarting it every 1-2 weeks / spoofing 100~ chars on launch

Back