• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Helysia Looking For Staff

xx Kami xx

Retired.
Reaction score

Requested that i have both options so poeple can actually read it...

xenFracture_fluid​

YQCNNjN.png

Helysia Realmap Looking For Staff!

Gamemaster & Tutor Application

YQCNNjN.png

/Server Staff\
xx Kami xx (Admin, Hoster)
Support (Community Manager, Support)

YQCNNjN.png

/What We Are Looking For\
Tutors (0/3)
Gamemasters (0/1)

YQCNNjN.png

More About The Server:
(USA) Helysia 10.76 Realmap | Cast System | Free Points | High-Rate | Online Now!

Flexile

YQCNNjN.png

Helysia Realmap Looking For Staff!

Gamemaster & Tutor Application

YQCNNjN.png

/Server Staff\
xx Kami xx (Admin, Hoster)
Support (Support)

YQCNNjN.png

/What We Are Looking For\
Tutors (0/3)
Gamemasters (0/1)

YQCNNjN.png

More About The Server:
(USA) Helysia 10.76 Realmap | Cast System | Free Points | High-Rate | Online Now!

Last edited:
I'm interested in any kind of position, kinda looking for a community these days.

Feel free to PM me if you need more information of any kind.

Best regards,

Sickem

you already talked to me Char~ apoca Survivor

Ps Sickem we need more ppl like u who want to have a comunity on a game even go to getting a teamspeak or something.

Lol change the text color its white impossible to read

I don't think it's necessary with more staff member if there are only 1 player online...
so far its a test server, when i fix 99.99% of bugs i will do a total level reset & do a 7 day countdown on otservlist and pay for golden highlight for 7 days, i expect to see 100+ in first day or the first week.

players who play or donate will not lose any items or points, only levels & skills.

Lol change the text color its white impossible to read
im using xenFracture_fluid the background is black\grey which is why i used white words :p

Last edited:
so far its a test server, when i fix 99.99% of bugs i will do a total level reset & do a 7 day countdown on otservlist and pay for golden highlight for 7 days, i expect to see 100+ in first day or the first week.

players who play or donate will not lose any items or points, only levels & skills.

im using xenFracture_fluid the background is black\grey which is why i used white words :p

Most people probably use the standard one.. so you should still change it

Most people probably use the standard one.. so you should still change it
ive been using it since they came out with it, why should i change my ways for other people to read a few words? if they wanna read it, they can change the option to do so ^^ BUT i will make 2 of them on same post so people wont cry.

ive been using it since they came out with it, why should i change my ways for other people to read a few words? if they wanna read it, they can change the option to do so ^^ BUT i will make 2 of them on same post so people wont cry.

Well.. you are looking for other people.. aren't you? Making the post readable for everyone is probably a good idea ;)

Back