• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helysia Pictures

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score

fABYJdE.png

5UWec7j.png

p4mO9cJ.jpg

F9fVGle.png

3ON9qjz.png

R2uOk9U.png

Wongm7y.png

tepAYn6.png

LJ9sb8F.png

aBN2wqs.png

XqCoYVa.png

The reason for these items is to give the players a chance to get some of the rarest items in the game, Most might think its a dumb idea but players wont be able to enter these doors untill level 500-900 wich would take a long time since after level 400 exp will be 1x.

The items you see in these pictures will only be added once every 3 weeks using /i none of these items will show up in restart!

074jNgs.png

IxZcltH.png

fkd1Ebh.png

IoWF3Bm.png

vHXnnj2.png

Last edited:
just my 50 cent, but who is crazy enough to play with a rate lower than RL tibia (0.5) :p

just my 50 cent, but who is crazy enough to play with a rate lower than RL tibia (0.5) :p
0.5 after level 450, wich players can use emblem of experience, as i said before ^^, i just dont want 1 of them real map servers where everyone is level 400+ in the first week.

Bump! Custom houses :)

Bigger Houses
eZlgEXF.png

Kings Guildhouse
i3MYUAI.png

Eryn Alley
zlLKDlk.png

North Gate Shop
S9JWEjs.png

Sams Guest House
O74HE9l.png

Sorc Alley House
VU1JVN6.png

Gorns Guest House
EasgC11.png

Thais Ship House
gJbVW37.png

Guildhall north of Thais Depot cut into 2 houses!
rDDoOPV.png

Frodos Motel
EpsWct5.png

GUSY8Zv.jpg

Last edited:
0.5 after level 450, wich players can use emblem of experience, as i said before ^^, i just dont want 1 of them real map servers where everyone is level 400+ in the first week.
You don't need to half Tibias xp to get that, 1-3x would suffice.

Also why do people feel the need to edit Thais in hopes of people liking it better, making 1sqms on roofs like that is just hella retarded lmao, gl with your 3 year server, even though it's already failed haha.

You don't need to half Tibias xp to get that, 1-3x would suffice.

Also why do people feel the need to edit Thais in hopes of people liking it better, making 1sqms on roofs like that is just hella retarded lmao, gl with your 3 year server, even though it's already failed haha.
you can say what you want, i already know it isnt a fail neither will it fail :) ive already got my own dedicated host with anti ping and ddos protection. so you can take your offtopic comments and gtfo. :p

you can say what you want, i already know it isnt a fail neither will it fail :) ive already got my own dedicated host with anti ping and ddos protection. so you can take your offtopic comments and gtfo. :p
Hahaha I'll be sure to check in when the server opens to see how the whole 10 players online are getting on ;)

Back