• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Henkos's latest mapping works!

that bridge, looks quite empty(I know that theres nothing to put on it, but it gives me strange feeling)(ah, I have also that feeling of thick wall on paper floor floating in air, but its just tibias failure I guess), and that left pillar, how that plant grow only on upper part?
and that big leaf on right, seems to be one from 2 sprites and doesnt really fit here for me
and mountain: something here is missing, looks somehow unnatural but not human-made at same time

what I can see on older screens youre good at nature and caves, but when it comes to mountains(or even towns) it looks worse

that bridge, looks quite empty(I know that theres nothing to put on it, but it gives me strange feeling)(ah, I have also that feeling of thick wall on paper floor floating in air, but its just tibias failure I guess), and that left pillar, how that plant grow only on upper part?
and that big leaf on right, seems to be one from 2 sprites and doesnt really fit here for me
and mountain: something here is missing, looks somehow unnatural but not human-made at same time

what I can see on older screens youre good at nature and caves, but when it comes to mountains(or even towns) it looks worse
The left pillar, there could had been animals who ate it or it just grown from the other side?

About the leaf, they could had fall down from an tree, right?

Also, only the entrance is made by humans o_O

The left pillar, there could had been animals who ate it or it just grown from the other side?

About the leaf, they could had fall down from an tree, right?

Also, only the entrance is made by humans o_O

An animal wouldn't eat that. There is no big-ass tree to support your leaf theory :p:p:p

@up
why give explanations?, they should have imagination. or explain how the heck they were killing dragons/demons/goblins. :eek: trolls -.-

@up
why give explanations?, they should have imagination. or explain how the heck they were killing dragons/demons/goblins. :eek: trolls -.-

Because an animal fell into toxic waste and transformed into a goblin, it has no gender so it can become pregnant without a partner. Here's your explanation :)

dude GTFO theres no such think like that ... you need imagination its all its a fantasy game -.-

THERE'S NO SUCH THING, YOU NEED IMAGINATION. Lol, you just showed you don't have imagination yourself. And what your talking about isn't imagination, it's bs.

Sorry for being offtopic, the mapping looks cool ;)

THERE'S NO SUCH THING, YOU NEED IMAGINATION. Lol, you just showed you don't have imagination yourself. And what your talking about isn't imagination, it's bs.

Sorry for being offtopic, the mapping looks cool ;)

That's what I wanted to hear!

Great work Henkos. :)
I hope to see some more screenshots in the future :D

Rep pliz. ;dddd

Haha I joke.
Good luck man!

Inspiriation by Sherlok
zlb728.png

Last edited:
Very nice, although that plant/tree has not much to do over there. :/

Back