• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Henkos's latest mapping works!

Henkos, you've some heavy works there.

Pump it up and you'll become the best!

- Besegnar.

update
2ui8xm1.png

That latest picture was that you showed me, it looks really great dude.

• HENKOS IS A SUPER DUPER BOY!

Thanks, I would rep if I could..

Lals nub at the part I did I also did it that way why didnt you just check the part I did to see how it should be done xD
Anyways did anything new on the winter village?:)
Sorry that I can't be arsed to help lately..

Lals nub at the part I did I also did it that way why didnt you just check the part I did to see how it should be done xD
Anyways did anything new on the winter village?:)
Sorry that I can't be arsed to help lately..

I got pretty far, wont show any pics of it in 2009 :p

This isnt really a big area but more ot server need locations that are open but look good like this... tired of walking around and getting trapped by random foilage...

It's way too simple IMO. Maybe if you add some trees (green ones, like poplars, pines, beeches, etc.) and change that gravel for the brown one it'd look better. :thumbup:

It's way too simple IMO. Maybe if you add some trees (green ones, like poplars, pines, beeches, etc.) and change that gravel for the brown one it'd look better. :thumbup:

It's just a random area of a big map:thumbup:

Back