• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

here i will show all my mapping :D check please :)

wat u think about my mapping?

• nice!

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • nice but u must work better..

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • not bad..

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • bad :S please make little better

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BADBADBAD!

Votes: 53 62.4%

• Total voters
14ah01h.jpg

my new donation room :D

Levitate down, and stairs that leave you in the water

Edit: unless of course that red stuff means you can't stand on it?

Levitate down, and stairs that leave you in the water

Edit: unless of course that red stuff means you can't stand on it?

no the red is void = ingame u cant see it and u can walk on it
so u can see the donation items better:thumbup:

I think you should start smaller and mabey map small houses and small spawns. It looks like you are trying to combine too much stuff into 1 map.

I know some of those items look cool, and you want to put them in. But if you do, everything will look random and out of place.

Try to remove some of the random items/monsters, add map details (rocks, grass, trees, gravel, etc.) then repost.

If this helped rep++ XD

I think you should start smaller and mabey map small houses and small spawns. It looks like you are trying to combine too much stuff into 1 map.

I know some of those items look cool, and you want to put them in. But if you do, everything will look random and out of place.

Try to remove some of the random items/monsters, add map details (rocks, grass, trees, gravel, etc.) then repost.

If this helped rep++ XD

thx ill try :D

Cave.. ? i dont se any cave... and did u copy the shapes... alla 6 or how many shpes it is looks the same... and its bad :S

also its floors -.-

Pro mapper OT copy.

retard.

wats pro mapper ot?

i just made the maps
idc about others -.-

30ky64l.png

2 houses

the desert house is to easy i made it in 2 secs XD

but the other one is easy to but nice ^^

I think that you are improving.

@unbelivable, If you mean the blue. It's when you selected the house tiles

-.- all says im a noob mapper

MODERATOR: CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...

It's not bad. Those who told you "bad" "noob" and so on should think about their first works. You are actually improving fast. Just keep on mapping and don't let their comments make you quit mapping. :)

-.- all says im a noob mapper
MODERATOR: CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...

Yea, i agree with Kishar (up)
Don't quit because some noobs gives you bad comments.
Everyone is a noob mapper when they start mapping.
Just... have fun and map =)

You are getting better for each map, dont let the idiots make you stop, they were asbad as you were in the begning, just keep mapping and improve!

Closed on request. Feel free to send me a message if you want me to open it again or something.

Back