• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Great so many kicks today... so fkin annoying in a middle of a game, you play then suddenly kick, you reconnect and the game is empty -.-
I don't know if I should buy the game after this shit

Great so many kicks today... so fkin annoying in a middle of a game, you play then suddenly kick, you reconnect and the game is empty -.-
I don't know if I should buy the game after this shit

Keep in mind the reason there are so many kicks is because to many players are online at daytime, and they don't got enough money to get properly servers yet.

Once you have to buy the game to play it, you will face these situations MUCH LESS. Since there will be less players online, it will be more available servers so they won't get as overloaded as they are now!

How many will loose their accounts (How many have NOT bough their account?)It will be deleted soon so I might have to remove it from the HoN list unless you consider buying this game. :p

I used credit card.

Dam I cant access to either of those methods, so it will only be these 2 methods or they will add more?? :p I hope they add so U can buy in shops xD like "Account-Reg.Keys for 20-30 Euro"

D: bad idea

Last edited:
Back