• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Maybe not so epic for the others, but I just loved the idea of trilane. Second death caused by fishing :<
epicgame_90277.JPG

Im stuck at 1600, I like to play like 4/5 matchs in a row, and my friends dont, so I end up playing with scrubs and ofc decrease from 1650 - 1550~ :<

Bam is your clan recruiting? Im a very experienced HoN Player looking for a clan, ive played since the first day of beta for hon and played tons of dota in the past.

Anyone found a nice build to Moraxus?

I was hoping his throwing axes got properties from his items. Like mini stuns. :p That way brutaliser would be kinda nice.

[video=youtube;FJeloChwqcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJeloChwqcw[/video]

Portal key works good on him though.

Anyone found a nice build to Moraxus?

I was hoping his throwing axes got properties from his items. Like mini stuns. :p That way brutaliser would be kinda nice.

[video=youtube;FJeloChwqcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJeloChwqcw[/video]

Portal key works good on him though.

Well I would say building something of a tank would be a good build, including the portal key ofcourse for the initiation.

Also I think stacking armor is a great idea, demonic + frostfield plate is a great idea IMO because it provides so much for your team and the frostfield plate works great with your ult

So lets see, we got:

Portal key is a must for initiation.

I can think of:
Early Ganker/late tank/support
Item_EnhancedMarchers.jpg

Item_PortalKey.jpg

Item_Brutalizer.jpg

Item_Warpcleft.jpg

Item_DaemonicBreastplate.jpg

core items total cost: 1500 + 2150 + 3100 + 5550 = 12300 gold

All around tank/support:
Item_PlatedGreaves.jpg

Item_Platemail.jpg

Item_PortalKey.jpg

Item_FrostfieldPlate.jpg

Item_BarrierIdol.jpg

core items total cost: 1503 + 2150 + 4700 + 3653 = 12006 gold

If you are in big need of a bigger mana pool, you should get
Item_PushStaff.jpg

instead of portal key.

Also I think stacking armor is a great idea, demonic + frostfield plate is a great idea IMO because it provides so much for your team and the frostfield plate works great with your ult

Well I think its a bit overestimated going both daemonic and frostfield plate. The huge armor increase won't matter much after getting one of those items. So they should be on separate builds.

Also frostfield plate cost 4700 and daemonic 5500. Saving up 10200 gold to have both items is a waste and only acquired in very late game.

Last edited:
Brutalizer, waaat, You should just get a portal key, challice and hotbl or/and shamans headress and some boots depending on their lineup.

Back