• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Buump with a pic of my first Quadra on HoN (btw right stuff? I dunno much yet =P)

Im a 1750 MMR player, Moistgiraffe, I play competitive tournaments with a group of guys but im considering started my own clan for 1700+ tournament play and scrims. If anyone is interested lemme know.

np.

2rmse3k.jpg

they conceded 0.5 sec after. np.

Bumping with a nice pic

Lol @their scout, download replay if u want hahaha he spammed "Omg my team suck bla bla " so they left then he started on /all to say "Omg noobs go 1v1" Then we did and killed him he said "omg noobs fed you think you are good" etc. we was like WTF? XD we just play T_T Pharao + Dampeer Nice combo ;O!!

(about the CK,, I had like 7/0 at start got them really fast so I didnt think of last hitting creeps when i downed their flint so fast at start XD and then i walked around killing enemies so didnt go for CK :p)

Yeah, but still hard to get, i got the last 3 kills in 1v3

and I almost never play NH

Bumping with a nice pic

Lol @their scout, download replay if u want hahaha he spammed "Omg my team suck bla bla " so they left then he started on /all to say "Omg noobs go 1v1" Then we did and killed him he said "omg noobs fed you think you are good" etc. we was like WTF? XD we just play T_T Pharao + Dampeer Nice combo ;O!!

(about the CK,, I had like 7/0 at start got them really fast so I didnt think of last hitting creeps when i downed their flint so fast at start XD and then i walked around killing enemies so didnt go for CK :p)

scout with brutalizer lol'd

Bumping with a nice pic

very poor choice in pharoah items, look at there team lol

Edit: extremely low apm count on both teams, whats your mmr?

very poor choice in pharoah items, look at there team lol

Edit: extremely low apm count on both teams, whats your mmr?

haha =P

1. It was a No stats CM match, Played for fun as you can see many leavers, (thx to scout). [played this cuz I wanted to try Pharao]

2. Yeh lol first time pharao :p BOught acc recently from Sizaro ^^ ( Donno what items & stuff yet lol just buy what I think is good :O)

3. BTW Whats APM? XD

haha =P

1. It was a No stats CM match, Played for fun as you can see many leavers, (thx to scout). [played this cuz I wanted to try Pharao]

2. Yeh lol first time pharao :p BOught acc recently from Sizaro ^^ ( Donno what items & stuff yet lol just buy what I think is good :O)

3. BTW Whats APM? XD

3. Action Per Minute

Nikodada if you need someone for some hon help msg me anytime, i know the game inside and out and play tournament level, Moistgiraffe is my user.

Side note: If anyones 1750+ MMR and looking for a tournament clan contact me

Actions per minute, basicly anyone high mmr (1700-2k) will have about 200 APM on average, 1500 players usually have around 60-100, like i say on average, youll see some noobs have like 200 apm but odds are there just spamming clicking cause they dunno what there doing rofl.

Most played Empath, you dont use actions for 90% of the game, i play tri-lane support for Hulk. Applying for EMPR tonight

Back