• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth vs. Leagues of Legends vs. Defense of the Ancients

Which is besT?

• Total voters
In some days this will be the biggest spam/flame thread in otland history

Yeh thats what I thought too when I saw this thread xDD

Uhmm, I remember that you told me (when we played LoL together) that champs on HoN are very unbalanced, Something about pyromancer sucking if not FED and chronos raping & Some tundra & stuff xDD >,<"

Tho theres like 2 Champions which is worthless on LoL and one of their is getting fixed so uhmm? =X

I've played them all, LoL is fun, sure but I like HoN alot more becuz the more advanced mechanics and because it's a competitive game instead of a casual game like LoL. The balance in LoL is quite bad also nd I don't like their graphics.
If you like LoL and didn't try HoN, you should really try it out, I can send trial invites if someone wants.
I only played a few games of dota and watched a couple of casts, but it doesn't compare to hoN n LoL anymore imo.

hon is far far away from being more competetive.. HoN is dieing my friend. Every week on LoL there are tournaments, cups matches and every months there are huge events and leagues.

Lol'd at ur post. If you call SK bad team, then you don't understand the game. (Thought MSI is better xP)

-------------

Well I haven't played Dota but I've played LoL and HoN

LoL is totally unbalanced compared to HoN

in LoL some "champions" is totally worthless..

And HoN got much better gameplay and graphic..

btw played 150 games in LoL, so don't think I'm just some random..

Champions are worthless in LoL? Name 1 champion wich is totally worthless please. And the gameplay is not even close to better since HoN is all about buying the right items for ur champ. U can't really dodge spells in HoN like in LoL.. In LoL You can dodge almost every single spell wich makes the game require more skill. The graphics i agree are probably better on HoN But they will be updated after season 2 in LoL tho

@Thread i go for LoL Because its way more competetive than all of thoose games and i also like the RPG Feeling that u have to level up, gain your heroes and runes and masteries etc.

Yeh thats what I thought too when I saw this thread xDD

Uhmm, I remember that you told me (when we played LoL together) that champs on HoN are very unbalanced, Something about pyromancer sucking if not FED and chronos raping & Some tundra & stuff xDD >,<"

Tho theres like 2 Champions which is worthless on LoL and one of their is getting fixed so uhmm? =X

what? no`? I said to you that some heroes is useless early and some is useless late.

lol soraka will never get good xPPPpppppp

HoN is dying, yea right the last week it have gotten peaked alot of times but yea nevalopo your right )) Dodge spells, you can't in HoN? Wow. Please play the game before talking about it. I've played lots of LoL also and there's not much difference between dodging spells in LoL and in HoN. "All about buying the right items" Hmm, I don't really know what you mean with this, you will have to adjust your item build against different line ups which is a good thing.
LoL is made for the casual gamers that's one of the reasons why LoL is more popular than HoN, HoN has a big learning curve and if you don't have any motivation you will eventually quit. Yes LoL probably got more tournaments (higher playerbase) but HoN is more competitive.

IF ITS TOO COMPLEX
I SUGGEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDSĄ
qft.

Last edited:
People say LoL is better cuz it's free.

And most ppl who try HoN with 10 games trial, thinks it's bullshit. That's becouse the game they can play is only no stats and there all disconnect when they die.

And LoL is much easier then HoN believe me I've played both lots..

HoN is dying, yea right the last week it have gotten peaked alot of times but yea nevalopo your right )) Dodge spells, you can't in HoN? Wow. Please play the game before talking about it. I've played lots of LoL also and there's not much difference between dodging spells in LoL and in HoN. "All about buying the right items" Hmm, I don't really know what you mean with this, you will have to adjust your item build against different line ups which is a good thing.
LoL is made for the casual gamers that's one of the reasons why LoL is more popular than HoN, HoN has a big learning curve and if you don't have any motivation you will eventually quit. Yes LoL probably got more tournaments (higher playerbase) but HoN is more competitive.

IF ITS TOO COMPLEX
I SUGGEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDSĄ
qft.

didnt bother reading all but maybe ur right, maybe u can dodge spells now but i havent played in a long time HoN but i remember swiftblade.. u press r when there are no minions around and gz a free kill (undodgeable)

And @Damny i have bought HoN and have it and can play any time.. i just dont find it fun compared to LoL. IMO Lol is more serious when u play ranked :>

didnt bother reading all but maybe ur right, maybe u can dodge spells now but i havent played in a long time HoN but i remember swiftblade.. u press r when there are no minions around and gz a free kill (undodgeable)

And @Damny i have bought HoN and have it and can play any time.. i just dont find it fun compared to LoL. IMO Lol is more serious when u play ranked :>

Swiftblades ultimate can actually be dodged by a few heroes and also by certain item pickups (just as in DotA)

So stay near the minions, there's lots of way to counter every spell and hero. Swiftblade is one of the heroes that is very good against new players because people don't understand how to counter him and ofcourse i'm right.

swiftblades ultimate aint op, just get void talisman, rather cheap.

yes yes cba to read this thread anymore just too much flaming gonna happen :p ill just go back to my LoL thread and u guys go back to HoN thread ^^ and this thread should die.

yes yes cba to read this thread anymore just too much flaming gonna happen :p ill just go back to my LoL thread and u guys go back to HoN thread ^^ and this thread should die.

qft

THIS.
11jlug1.jpg

And yea, I prefer HoN.

Quite fun when all LoL players just post "LoL is much better! fuck those other games" with no arguments lols.

Back