• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland - Classes - OPEN BETA!

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Finaly it has come to this point!
Heroland.gif

We would like to announce that the first official beta will be related to the Class System.
Our main point is to balance and even out the Classes (Spell wise etc.)

You can find all things you need to know about the server in the http://otland.net/f251/heroland-rpg-information-discussion-111235/ thread.

START: 5th of April 2013 CEST 20:00 (8:00pm)
END: 7th of April 2013 CEST 22:00 (10:00pm)

BETA Websitehttp://heroland.znote.eu

Let's get a bit into detail about this beta with some questions and answers :p

Q: What type of Beta Server will it be?
A: As we want to test the aspects of our Class System in every way, it's going to be a team war server with additional PVE content

Q: Will we play on the actual map?
A: No we are not going to use our own map as we do not want people to explore it yet

Q: Do we have to lvl up the characters ourselves?
A: Nope, characters will be created at lvl 80 with a decent gear, so once you login you can start already to test out things.

Q: Can we access Sub Classes aswell?
A: Yes, you will be able to chose a sub class at character creation, or even change it ingame.

Q: Where can I leave feedback or report bugs?
A: Either in this thread or use the <!bug "text in here"> talkaction to directly write it ingame

Q: How much PVE content can we expect?
A: Atleast 2 Bossfights (which can be found at Heroland later on) and some quests like POI or Inquisition (so people have something to compare)

List of participants:
Code:
Me Again
Javiersin
Macedoon
GhostX
Znote
Zasranets
qaushinio
JoSePh15_
hehemidu
Teckman
Nikodada
Xenios
Joshuadaman
Lagmacun
Devil_
Trebla
opag
Shockah
EpiC1337
Summ
Shiliz
EdwardHl
sedon
dontroll01
Delita Hyra
Mauvm
Lording
Luggen

We would like to invite everyone to join our beta and help us to ensure that everything will be working smoothly later on :)

Kind Regards, Heroland Developers.

Last edited:
Perfect way for balancing. I was going to the same with my project before it got buried in cobwebs haha
I will be a part of this, since I love the mix of classes

woop woop. :3

well guys, i waited for xdc, wasl ike oh im coming, didnt like the server.
Waited for Roa. beta. Didnt like it.

if heroland is not impressive(ITS GONNA BE FOR FUCKING SURE OK? IF NOT GTFO) i will probably put a stream on and cry. ;PP

I can't promise that it fits your taste but for sure I hope that you'll enjoy it.
btw wanna have a link to the stream then, haha ^^

I am looking forward to it. I'm a great fan of Heroland. :)

I'd love to see people who are you going to join the beta to leave a message here, so I can list them in the main thread therefore we know on how much people we can count on :p

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Never thought this day would come (when u just showed the age system)..
Happy to see your still alive <3

i would like to join also i've waited for ages to play this server.. so sign me up evilhero:)

Back