• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Herp Derp rebecca black without autotune.

Lol

HAHAHHA my dad can sing better than this and you should hear him sing holy crap xD wtf, and i wondered why she dosnt do live???

how come she is annoying, just a little girl trying to be famous... you guys suck, for flaming and joking out of a 13een years old girl, its sad , i dont like her music aswell, still i dont run out flaming and hating... grow up kids, Dont like it Dont listen... seriously

Last edited:
LOL, actually Rebecca does not sing bad, it's the stupid song writer Patrice Wilson, that basically causes the infamy for her!

Stupid Songwriter is Stupid.

@SHUSH you deserve a ban for trolling.

@shin yes, She does sing bad and all of her singing is ONLY made good because of autotune. both her lyrics and singing is terribad IMO.

Her singing isn't that bad to be honest
Just when she sang Friday
it seems like a 4 years old kid wrote that lyrics.lol :)
:peace:

@SHUSH you deserve a ban for trolling.

@shin yes, She does sing bad and all of her singing is ONLY made good because of autotune. both her lyrics and singing is terribad IMO.

The song is not hers, but his(Patrice Wilson - Google him, you will understand.), her singing is not bad, search for an interview they did(She sang and again it was not bad).

AutoTune is just a little fancy tool used by many singers to cheat(this decision is of the record label, not theirs).

Info, here are the songwriters of "My Moment":
Brandon "Blue" Hamilton
Quinton Tolbert

Enjoy the reason why her music sucks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well she's a lil girl, who gives a fuck, i retreat my comment; but if she does get famous then we should flame since she has song writers and uses auto tune (the definition of modern day scam artist)

Back