• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hex/C++ Changing packets to server

@Webo I dont think you understand me i need to change packets from source that go to client ( Source>Client ) Example. If someone use's my client with his source and he doesnt have the correct packet for something that i will have in my source and the client will be changed to respond to it client will crash.

im able to do that work pm me

do not spend time on this guy he asked for something(in this case was client that only he would use only on his server and other client wouldn't be able to)... he refuted that everyone can edit that client and thats wrong because you will have to edit an entire software etc compiling(because i recieved his source files too so you wouldn't be able to log in for example with tibia client 10.9x or in this case 8.54)anyway a programmer always will found a crack but my method was the one that he was asking for or something similar) i was doing it .while i was answering his questions when he figure outs how does it works(or found tutorials dunno). he will tell you that he don't like how you work, that is a dummy idea and that he would do it by himself...
he was refounded anyway i dont want to scam anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Back