• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Hex code MC for Tibia Pokemon Client

chiitus

Reaction score
Hello guys, i tried some tutorials here about changing hex codes to get multiclient enable in client, but seems like in this pokemon client the codes are different.
There is a way to prevent this check?
Thanks adv.

Hello guys, i tried some tutorials here about changing hex codes to get multiclient enable in client, but seems like in this pokemon client the codes are different.
There is a way to prevent this check?
Thanks adv.
The memory address to enable multi-client is different for each client version. I found this using google search.
How To Make Your Own Multiclient[Easy][7.4 - 9.53]
Whether your client version is in there or not it shows you that each client version has a different memory address.

If you put the spr or dat in a hex editor you can determine the client version by comparing the 1st few numbers at the beginning of the file to remeres's client.xml (make sure you have the latest rme) file located in its data directory. Just remember that numbers are read backwards by the map editor so they will be displayed as such.

Last edited:
Back