• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hex Editing

Elyth

Reaction score
Are there any tutorials out there to make a custom client with Hex Editor for 10.31?

You could try your self man, cant be to hard. Get this and search for "login". Edit the address or IPs whatever. Dont be afraid to try things yourself :)

Does not work i tryed to change (overwrite) login01-05.tibia.com and other but cant connect to server says they are offline.

And i used my Server ip with 16 digits ^^

Depending on what client version you are using you might have to change the RSA key too. If your client version is 7.7 or more you will have to change it.

Try to change all:

login01.cipsoft.com~login05.cipsoft.com

for one ip with 19digits.

Doesn't matter, except that it can't be too long. If his IP is "lol.co" then he can just blank the rest with "00 00 00" and it will work the same way.
Client version is 10.35 and i blanked the rest with 00 00 00 as Hartass said and does not work^^

And about RSA Key i have no clou how to change it and how to find it ;(

Just want a Custom Client thats connect to my Server without IP Changer.

I've never used newer clients than 8.3, the rsa key used to start on 1247, this information should be in any "make your own custom client" thread.

Back