• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hex Port Edytor

iMperator

Reaction score
witam :}
hmm w hexie można zmienić ip clienta.. a port można? bo szukałem 7171 ale nie mogę znaleść

Witam również,

[Hex Edit] OT Client
[Port]

After that is done we can change the port.

Search for the hex code
Code :
b9 03 1c
Only the 03 1c part is the port so you can ignore b9 now.

The tricky part is that tibia reverses the order it reads the bytes for the port, so if you plug 1c 03 into the calculator and convert it to decimal format it becomes 7171.

So lets say I want to change the port to 8000. I open up the calculator in scientific mode, type in 8000, then click hexidecimal and I get the number 1F 40. Now we reverse this and it becomes 40 1F. Just type that in and your all set.

Verifying

If you want to check to verify its connecting to the right port/ip address, try to connect to the server and while its trying to connect open up the command prompt and type "netstat -a" without the quotes. Verfy that Ip address and port (there is a long list, you need to find it) is showing correctly.

Pozdrawiam i życzę miłego dnia.

Back