• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Hexera] 260lvl+ RP and Cashmakers Project

Freiser

Reaction score
Ivarse's Paladin Project on Hexera.net

fSpt16y.png
Hello everyone, I decided to start posting photos of my Paladin project on Hexera.net for you guys to enjoy!
My Goals:
275lvl [ ]
300lvl [ ]
325lvl [ ]
350lvl [ ]
30mlvl [ ]
35mlvl [ ]
40mlvl [ ]
120dist [ ]
125dist [ ]
130dist [ ]
Demon Oak done [ ]
Full Mage Addon done [ ]
Number of full addons: 6
Number of mounts: 8​

State of Paladin when posting this thread:

aXylwt2.png

State of other character when posting this thread:

BC0nN1O.png

Eversince nobody is going to comment, I will post some photos from yesterday:

I advanced from lvl 265 to level 267 in Goroma, so I can finally get 100 points in tasks, so I can start demon task
SXoCfBG.png

pkwtm8H.png

I also left goroma, so I could get give Tom his backpack back, because he told me he lost it. His friend rewarded me with beautiful armor and I also got an achievement for doing so.

61qVj80.png

I hope you are enjoying those photos so far, if I might post more today if you will be commenting :)

Well i am going to post some updates

I helped some of my friends to do poi quest and I advanced to level 270 there
EKknHHa.png

It was pretty fun to be a tank there, on this photo you can't see it, but i was tanking most of poi quest on palladin, i even had 3 jaggernauts on me and i still managed to hold myself there and not die thanks to my prismatic armor and leggs!

I also finished 100 points in tasks so now i will focus on doing demon task (so far i make 400k cash profit/h there, so thats pretty impressive)
epf84qN.png

Eversince I killed demodras I also managed do finish full warrior addon which looks glorious on that Palladin :)
6oABlk3.png

If you want more photos, please comment :)

I enjoy it, Im also playing there sometimes :) Do you know any english players there? seems to be filled with PLs

I tought about starting it.. are scripts for rl tibia also useable?

Back