• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey any Mods?

Rez

Reaction score
Hello I really need to talk to the Creator of TFS Or that knows how to run a Xampp Website if there is any Mods Please PM and i PM you back ASAP

Just tell us your problems and we will help you.

Greetings Talaturen,

My friend and I was working on a Serious OT but XML sucks so me and him combined our brain And try but nada! so i wanted to ask you if you can add me on my MSN and do Remote Control. It wont take you not even a hour. I followed 2 Guide to Run a Xampp Website. So if you can Add me or Any other Mod!

[email protected]

Greetings Talaturen,

My friend and I was working on a Serious OT but XML sucks so me and him combined our brain And try but nada! so i wanted to ask you if you can add me on my MSN and do Remote Control. It wont take you not even a hour. I followed 2 Guide to Run a Xampp Website. So if you can Add me or Any other Mod!

[email protected]

Why don't you say your problem then everyone can help you and when somebody got the same problem then he could look here for a anwser.

Greetings Talaturen,

[email protected]

It's not about the amount of time it take to help someone, it's about if you want to or not and how many that ask you. I personally have 150+ like you everyday asking. Help plx plx fix that and fix that, it's easy for you to say it's just takes an hour. But an hour cost.

Never ask people do to things for you, it's you that are going to learn. If you can't get it to work. You are not ready to learn it yet.

Last edited:
Rez, you PMed me on TF with this problem, and I gave you the same answer several of the mods here have given you.

Use a little thing we call "searching and learning".

All the tools you need are on various sites, and the guides you need aswell. Just because you can't get it to work doesn't mean someone else should have to do it for you.

There's a little saying...

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Back
Top Bottom