• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey anyone willing to help?

Ownez

Mapzor!
Reaction score
Hey I've tried a few times to make my own OT since like 2012, I have a ton of Ideas and a passion to make my own ot, but after trying again to make another OT I hit a few roadblocks, I'm wondering if anyone could help me get to the point where I can log in and maybe teach me a few things and tips after that? I would be willing to send a few $ via paypall or something, I've tried too many times and failed and failed again, so I'm willing to pay to make sure I can get some progress this time lol. Currently I have it all set up even to where I made a character through znote but I cant get the 12.86 client to ip change to my server for the life of me even after trying 3 tutorials lol... I get stuck on simple things so having someone to just give me some tips and help me through a few roadblocks would be greatly appreciated. Let me know either via comment or message please and thankyou.

Hey I've tried a few times to make my own OT since like 2012, I have a ton of Ideas and a passion to make my own ot, but after trying again to make another OT I hit a few roadblocks, I'm wondering if anyone could help me get to the point where I can log in and maybe teach me a few things and tips after that? I would be willing to send a few $ via paypall or something, I've tried too many times and failed and failed again, so I'm willing to pay to make sure I can get some progress this time lol. Currently I have it all set up even to where I made a character through znote but I cant get the 12.86 client to ip change to my server for the life of me even after trying 3 tutorials lol... I get stuck on simple things so having someone to just give me some tips and help me through a few roadblocks would be greatly appreciated. Let me know either via comment or message please and thankyou.
I'd say it's easier for people to get you the right help if you share the problems you've encountered. Anything like error messages or screenshots showing something that could help.

This way you will also learn to get the right mindset to tackle down future challenges that will certainly be there sooner or later!

Back