• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey guys! Help please! I need a script of the Convince Creature rune!

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,
Please please I need the script of the 'convince creature rune'! I search and search and I couldn't found nothing! Please good people, somebody help me :D

It's usually working by default, have you tried to spawn a rune and use it?

PHP:
/i 2290, 1

then

PHP:
/m rat

And try to use the rune on the rat, does the rat become your summon (follows you etc)?

What server are you using?

yes, I tryed... I need the rune to convince the Dreadbeasts (for inqui, on the hellgorak's ward) but when I tryed to prove the rune doesn't work, so I check on the data/spells/scripts and of course, the scrpt doesn't was there :(
I use TFS 0.3.6
Can you help me men? I really appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

bump!

You probably have the script bro, well is not the script that spells call a function directly but if you check your data/spells/spells.xml it is probably there (check for id=2290), what happens is that probably you are trying to convince a creature that is not convinceable, go to the monster file and change <flag convinceable="0"/> and set it to "1".

You probably have the script bro, well is not the script that spells call a function directly but if you check your data/spells/spells.xml it is probably there (check for id=2290), what happens is that probably you are trying to convince a creature that is not convinceable, go to the monster file and change <flag convinceable="0"/> and set it to "1".

amen to that. this is your answer.

thank you men! you was right, is not a script, is a function, happend that i wasn't have the spell on my spell.xml, so I copy it form another server and has worked perfectly, thanks! :D

Back