• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey Guys, New Tutor,

Hydr0x

ShadowCores Tutor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'm a Sorta new player, and a Brand New Tutor :D
I've been promoted to tutor today :D
Just changed my name, :D
zvu6pe.png

gratz ignore national anthem hes mad cause noone cares about him :(

^ futurama reload aka getting crushed by firma forte o.0

about topic gz i hope u will be a good and helpfull tutor :)

ACtually nobody cares about u who are u ruthless saintz
????????????????????????????????????
random.

kid you were on a trade team lmfao i have other chars :) by the way you're a nobody you think your someone but you're just 1 out of 60 members from a trade team :(

What's a Chazzy?

@Topic: Gratz! I'm sure you'll do a great job at muting people :p

What's a Chazzy?

@Topic: Gratz! I'm sure you'll do a great job at muting people :p

Actually i got name changed again,
Thanks Mark Or Hani whoever did it haha, this is my new account, And my characters name is Nitro

^ futurama reload aka getting crushed by firma forte o.0

about topic gz i hope u will be a good and helpfull tutor :)

We war'd them and won when we asked for a war they said yes and they all logged off hah. They just camp scorpion sceptre.. Futurama? Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha. No. Who commanded Jordi. Where's Lapa? Galana/real tibia Futurama? Nope. So get ur facts straight. Bud.

jordi? i was watching cast when brazilian people pushed and killed him like 5x. He must be even worst than this lapa and futurama so don't make me laught

How would I know this? Oh wait its probably true considiring you said it, you know why? Because you're the one sitting around on your ass doing none the less, but watching people play and watching people war on cast and youtube. Hear Me, Hear Me I know knight thee Shleder, the no lifed polack trash talker. GZ my friend..

Once again get your facts straight if there ain't no proof then bad news bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and are you honestly that retarded to think that I would trust a fucking polack like you? Don' throw out false opinions. We war'd BR's, but we did this at night dude do you really got no life...?

Nobody cares lol.. Another tutor is just another phrase for a noobie who mutes you when you go off topic in the help channel. Hani should remove this as its a useless post and taking up valuable space on the forum. Thanks now

kid you were on a trade team lmfao i have other chars :) by the way you're a nobody you think your someone but you're just 1 out of 60 members from a trade team :(
LOL least he has a team that pvp's. Your team is an RPG team..

Back