• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hey guys

ok so i went inactive? I didnt make 50 threads saying BYE GUYS I GO AWAY DURING SUMMER, except u were on alt chars and logged in ur main every day for trainers

Actually trainers? I dont even use trainers now why would i use them then? If you were to actually play with me you know im barely even logged into tibia max 2hrs a day depends how long the war is. I didnt have any alt chars then i only had Combo On Salar my current char. I made 1 thread..

Well @Fidgitz444 i dont rely on Pinging to kill someone so dont try to talk about "Pro Pvp"

Am i "Many the Mage" no im Corrupted so why would you base my pvp off Many's team retard? no brain

Am i "Many the Mage" no im Corrupted so why would you base my pvp off Many's team retard? no brain
Because i played with you and your even shitter than him? you dont even got a mic i dont get it why lie kid?

I have a mic come talk :) please im waiting for you , and you never seen my pvp cosindering your just sitting there in Guildchat "TALI OPEN CAST TALI OPEN CAST IM BOTTING I CANT COME"

I have a mic come talk :) please im waiting for you , and you never seen my pvp cosindering your just sitting there in Guildchat "TALI OPEN CAST TALI OPEN CAST IM BOTTING I CANT COME"
????????wtf you only war with "BLOODLINE" "CHAOS METHOD"
kid please do u even have a fking commander?

i dont need a commander i got friends more than you can say for yourself :)
and the fact that you remember my guild names proves i aint random

i dont need a commander i got friends more than you can say for yourself :)
omg you got firends on a Online game omgggg how much of a boss u are?
stupid tibia addict go make mroe youtube videos with vindictive or any other trade orshabaal team

LOL Your on tibia 24 fucken 7 you fucken loser, i got friends in real life which is the reason i dotn got 50 level 300s+ please go get a life you arrogant lil bitch

LOL Your on tibia 24 fucken 7 you fucken loser, i got friends in real life which is the reason i dotn got 50 level 300s+ please go get a life you arrogant lil bitch
cry please
#why#so#mad#grow#the#fuck#up
im not even playing tibia since we transfered to shadowcores so suck my dick please?
does your anus hurt kid?

says the kid posting non stop les see if you post after this post and we'll see how you can surive without posting 1 post per sec

Back