• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey! I gots an idear!

joshsmith

Reaction score
To make it more appealing to people, you should make all spells available to everyone. Its only like 3 spells or so that are really used: Demon aura, that super haste spell, and... actually I cant think of a third :p

I also think mana runes should be available to everyone. Especially since they hardly heal yer mana. THey work fine for a low lvl but once you start getting over 6k mana it takes a quarter of a mana rune just to fill you back up, thats 25 charges, absurd! :p
If you made it heal more would be nice, or instead of making it 100 charges and heal for a little, make it 1-3 charges and heal most to all yer mana.

I think if those things were done, you'd find a lot of happy players :]

lol i notice achilles bitching about mana runes on every post even tho I hadnt touched a mana rune until recently when I was fortunately given a backpack of them due to the death of lyims rage red skull.

and not to boast but seriously achilles im a better druid than you will ever be. You made a druid because you saw me destroying you with mine. Guess what.. I didn't even use mana runes when i was dominating you. Then you go and make a druid and bitch about it honestly you think you are greatness but you aren't.

I think mana runes are just fine where they are maybe they could be increased a tiny bit but honestly coming from a mage myself I would just own way to hard if you make a big change to the mana rune. Although a small change in increasing the mana given from a mana rune would probably be alright.

Back