• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hey KID!

JoOhnN

Reaction score
hahaha lmao!!!
u got angry for said the true?????
hahaha cyntara still CORRUPT!!:peace:

red lmaoo!!!! HAHAHAHA!

options:

1) cry
2)make forum thread
3)cry more
4)make noob char cause you cant stand not being on cyntara
5) kill yourself because your so upset about being banned for botting

since you've done the first 4 already please move promptly to the 5th

ask your team what happened today in nms and bkbs.

and i know you'll be only talking shit from pz for the next week on your cute little lvl 15

Eh bro.. you mad? Think of it this way, you got 4 rebirths and level 1.5k before getting banned so you had a pretty good run of things.... But it's ok :D now you can take a break from your 24/7 cyntara life and go outside, smell the fresh air maybe? Just saying though, I will miss killing a level 1.5k and watching him nerd rage and make excuses.

P.s I SOLOED YOU, YOU FKIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOB ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL LEVEL 1.5K 3 REBIRTHS DIES SOLO TO A LEVEL 800 1 REBIRTH?!?!!?!

Saint'JoOhnN Using Unofficial Software to Play Auto Attacking at Legendary Warriors Red 04/09/2010, 22:02:39

cry is free

hahaha! USE RED idc!
why?
cuz i raped u and cant vs us!!
hahaahah
for 1 dead u are happy cuz u not kill me a lot? :O
get a life please just know talk shit and run with DASH!

Is this because you were auto attacking legendary warriors?

Red

hahaah ur happy for 1 war u won?? LMAO!!! hahaha

Dude, we win 4 out of every 5 wars. Not to mention I was out for a few hours because Exarion was red skull from spanking ya'll so hard, and my KNIGHT was one more unjust away from red skull.

Bro.. cry is free !

What are you guys doing?! We have to all talk in caps to be as cool as Joohn.. To continue with this thread.

CRY IS FREE BRO !

Unban has been removed due to abuse, and it's really unfair. But you may be undeleted (only if you have over 5 warnings and your banishment is forever), it costs 30 points, and you can only do it once.
It's more of a "hey, you don't have to lose all your donors, there's another option."

Red

Back