• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey red, little problem with pots, or just wanna make mages not heal?

epicgunner

Reaction score
Ok, well anyone thats played a mage has seen 1 sec. at least delay on using pots... this is kind of funny considering i have to heal at 10k+ mana if i wanna survive more than one person... which makes wasting and surviving a big problem. This hurts the whole "mage idea" on cyntara b.c what makes a mage.... his pots.

Also, Healing from pz is hella stupid... we had 8 plus ppl on one guy and couldnt get him from green... makes knights and pallys fun to fight

everyones had this problem... i can stand in one spot not move and it takes about 1 second to use a potion. there should be an exhaust to prevent spamming but not a delay on the first pot. i've had alot of stupid deaths where i barely use potions since i'm trying to sit there and spam them then i die and the potion works...

Back