• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey there!

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Been awhile, but I've searched all over my profile and can't find a way to change my profile tag (OTList.net Founder)
I'm trying to remove it and change it to something more significant considering I no longer host that website.

Searched the help section as well and can't find any help. I figured it would be under account details/preferences or signature, but it is no where to be found.

Thank in advance for any help.

P.S. - If I am unable to change it right now due to the update, could a mod change it to "Stayin' Alive" without the "" -- Thanks <3

I wouldn't ever donate to OTLand again, used to support it for 6 or 9 months till my account has been banned for wrong title of my server, instead all servers could use it expect me.

I wouldn't ever donate to OTLand again, used to support it for 6 or 9 months till my account has been banned for wrong title of my server, instead all servers could use it expect me.
If you want to complain, go ahead and open a complaint thread. Just don't post completely false statements that are off topic here because you can get a warning for that here.

Back