• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo_117

Reaction score
Can At least know who banned Kana until February 1st?
Power Abusers bannin without proofs, Im out. bb Otland forever.

Last edited:
Well, I bet he deserved it.

You gonna rage on him or smth? He should have been b& at least three months ;$

IDK why everyone says hes a troller, he isin't.
You guys always rageban on him without Veridic proofs...

j3krZ.png

Does someone going to rage because of this? Im afraid to say to the mod who banned me have some serious mental issues

#
B]

Last edited:
j3krZ.png

Does someone going to rage because of this? Im afraid to say to the mod who banned me have some serious mental issues

# code is On[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, that can break any of these rules:
[QUOTE]

[B]1. Offtopic messages:[/B]
Posting messages that have no relevance to the topic of the thread you are posting in will lead to your post being deleted. Repeated posting of offtopic messages may lead to a punishment.

[B]2. Spamming:[/B]
You may not repeat the same message multiple times. It is seen as spamming, and will be deleted. If you accidentally post the same content twice, report one of the duplicate posts so that we can delete it.

[B]3. Trolling:[/B]
Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances. Trolls will be punished immediately.

[/QUOTE]

Apollo seriously give it up. Lol they got the right to ban trollers, you might think you weren't because it's YOU, but other people might find you as a troll. Like I do at this very moment.

Damn,
this is the 34394839 time they ban u
that must be permaban imo
they r giving u an opportunity
don't cry & accept the consequences noob

soo, Regarding the late Pokemon Thread from Flaite1:

1. I was never off-topic (I just posted a pokemon I made).
2. I din't doblepost anytime.
3. I din't troll anyone.

now bb

And what about Tenhum?

-Hes Always Flaming Every Thread I make.
-Hes always attemp To troll.

Edit: I remember getting banned because I said noob to someone, yet this Troller stays. Brilliant

But Allright, I can't do nothing since I don't have a orange/green shit name.
Enjoy the Cuntbots

Close Thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back