• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hey

sipan

Reaction score
when im getting banned in icechaw... for playerkilling and i want to logg in on a other acc i cant why? invalid acc/pass when im trying to logg in :/

REALLY? i was thinking if i was banned everybody will be banishment

omg you are pro

dude, seriously, he was ass licking, he already admitted it, just shut the fuck up.
grow up kid, you're flaming like a fucking bitch, it seems like if you don't have a life, if you need attention, go into a football match, take all your cloth off, and run in the football camp, just stop flaming every fucking thread.[I'm not defending anyone just making a point to make this guy to stfu]

dude, seriously, he was ass licking, he already admitted it, just shut the fuck up.
grow up kid, you're flaming like a fucking bitch, it seems like if you don't have a life, if you need attention, go into a football match, take all your cloth off, and run in the football camp, just stop flaming every fucking thread.[I'm not defending anyone just making a point to make this guy to stfu]

who are u to talk it about me?
i Study at 7 am to 11 am and work at 1 pm to 6 pm and shut ur fuck up and strke95 is a asslicker u dont know nothing about me

who are u to talk it about me?
i Study at 7 am to 11 am and work at 1 pm to 6 pm and shut ur fuck up and strke95 is a asslicker u dont know nothing about me

lol, you're making fool of your self, I've never talked to him. get real facts and shut the fuck up, grow up, and stop flaming everyone just because you aren't like them.
in only 4 words:
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

over and out.

@bogart Thx for understanding these.

@Spiritt Blood
When do i flamed someone here?
Who started the flames anyways?
There wouldn't be any of updates if i wasn't keep server alive. Why? Because i get there much players.
So it means, when i want to help someone, that I am asslicking? Wow, fucking clever.

FOR NOW TELL ME

TELL ME SOME EXAMPLE I DID THAT I ASSLICKED TALATUREN????
Cmon, if you find any of these, I gonna delete all my characters, and this account, i gonna search for IP ban if you find a reason.

I think that Spirrit blood is like 9 or something ...
He doesnt understand when to stop with something ...

Just my side from all this shit ...

/Dark

@bogart Thx for understanding these.

@Spiritt Blood
When do i flamed someone here?
Who started the flames anyways?
There wouldn't be any of updates if i wasn't keep server alive. Why? Because i get there much players.
So it means, when i want to help someone, that I am asslicking? Wow, fucking clever.

FOR NOW TELL ME

TELL ME SOME EXAMPLE I DID THAT I ASSLICKED TALATUREN????
Cmon, if you find any of these, I gonna delete all my characters, and this account, i gonna search for IP ban if you find a reason.

You admitted it in another thread.
Now just be a man and delete all you characters :)

You admitted it in another thread.
Now just be a man and delete all you characters :)

he wont, cos he isnt a mannn.
and @ strike95 u just tell us ever someone got his account back or his items due to ur help?? u are just a normal player here, always when someone make a thread about his acc losing etc.. u post fastly just gimme all details i will pm to tala, and on the other hand tala dont even recognize u. so its mean u are acting like u are a GM or u are asslicking?? if u want peace just be a normal player like all and play fair u got problems almost with all here !

he wont, cos he isnt a mannn.
and @ strike95 u just tell us ever someone got his account back or his items due to ur help?? u are just a normal player here, always when someone make a thread about his acc losing etc.. u post fastly just gimme all details i will pm to tala, and on the other hand tala dont even recognize u. so its mean u are acting like u are a GM or u are asslicking?? if u want peace just be a normal player like all and play fair u got problems almost with all here !

Stop teaching me what i should do. I will script with Talaturen, i mean i will send him scripts, if they are good, he'll update it.

Shut up, and grow up. You are a child with 12 years, i bet. You are still and still flaming this forum... You're a child which can't grow up, and haven't a life.

Stop teaching me what i should do. I will script with Talaturen, i mean i will send him scripts, if they are good, he'll update it.

Shut up, and grow up. You are a child with 12 years, i bet. You are still and still flaming this forum... You're a child which can't grow up, and haven't a life.

dont bet cos u got nothing to lose. i am 20 years old and currently working on a vodafone office i got a pc there to help ppls etc. and also i got opened facebook,otland.net during my work.. and i dont need to teach u just tried that u stop asslicking and flaming ppls but i think its ur hobby asslicking so keep it up .. bb

I think that Spirrit blood is like 9 or something ...
He doesnt understand when to stop with something ...

Just my side from all this shit ...

/Dark

i will stop talking it about strike95 when he stop asslick and talaturen come and say for us "Strike95 is my friend and he helping me with update" but i think will be hard because he already got powned by tala in other thread

i will stop talking it about strike95 when he stop asslick and talaturen come and say for us "Strike95 is my friend and he helping me with update" but i think will be hard because he already got powned by tala in other thread

talaturen dont even recogniz him. he alrdy called him a lier and a scammer how he gonna use scripts of strike95 for update? or maybe strike95 lieng to all us that he is working for update and on other hand tala dont know this.HAHAHA.imao

U can talk how much do you want, but Talaturen said me that it's better to ignore these "naabs" than to have a conflict with them.

Tala is just ignoring you ;)
He called me a lier and scammer because i've scammed Batix for Great Shield and Morgaroth's heart, that's my revenge because i alredy got a reason for it.

Second
My Tutor have been removed just because I'm daily fighting with ya guys, and for Batix, he've told me if i stop to have conflicts with you, and start understanding, and stop misunderstanding him, my Tutor will be back. Other promotion would not be doned in 2 days... That's it. For now
As talaturen said, now er_fadi, aleemao, spiritt blood are on ignore list. I would not be able to read your messages, it's the half job doned, i won't care for anything u said, and will become abit better.

CYA.

U can talk how much do you want, but Talaturen said me that it's better to ignore these "naabs" than to have a conflict with them.

Tala is just ignoring you ;)
He called me a lier and scammer because i've scammed Batix for Great Shield and Morgaroth's heart, that's my revenge because i alredy got a reason for it.

Second
My Tutor have been removed just because I'm daily fighting with ya guys, and for Batix, he've told me if i stop to have conflicts with you, and start understanding, and stop misunderstanding him, my Tutor will be back. Other promotion would not be doned in 2 days... That's it. For now
As talaturen said, now er_fadi, aleemao, spiritt blood are on ignore list. I would not be able to read your messages, it's the half job doned, i won't care for anything u said, and will become abit better.

CYA.

Talaturen is ignoring us ?
we don't even try to contact him, lol

Back