• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hey

U can talk how much do you want, but Talaturen said me that it's better to ignore these "naabs" than to have a conflict with them.

Tala is just ignoring you ;)
He called me a lier and scammer because i've scammed Batix for Great Shield and Morgaroth's heart, that's my revenge because i alredy got a reason for it.

Second
My Tutor have been removed just because I'm daily fighting with ya guys, and for Batix, he've told me if i stop to have conflicts with you, and start understanding, and stop misunderstanding him, my Tutor will be back. Other promotion would not be doned in 2 days... That's it. For now
As talaturen said, now er_fadi, aleemao, spiritt blood are on ignore list. I would not be able to read your messages, it's the half job doned, i won't care for anything u said, and will become abit better.

CYA.

ye bro you are right
we are "naabs" and u is a lier, asslicker,scammer...

U can talk how much do you want, but Talaturen said me that it's better to ignore these "naabs" than to have a conflict with them.

Tala is just ignoring you ;)
He called me a lier and scammer because i've scammed Batix for Great Shield and Morgaroth's heart, that's my revenge because i alredy got a reason for it.

Second
My Tutor have been removed just because I'm daily fighting with ya guys, and for Batix, he've told me if i stop to have conflicts with you, and start understanding, and stop misunderstanding him, my Tutor will be back. Other promotion would not be doned in 2 days... That's it. For now
As talaturen said, now er_fadi, aleemao, spiritt blood are on ignore list. I would not be able to read your messages, it's the half job doned, i won't care for anything u said, and will become abit better.

CYA.

Ya.. ur tutor was been remover... and now who is tutor now? Ohh... Batix... sorry man but i think.. Talaturen never make u tutor again ;P and u was fight for me? hahah can u tell me when? u are just lier.. asslicker and bigest noob :)

1. Bumping old threads is sucha fail.
2. You calling me asslicker? YOU'RE THE ONE WHICH IS ASSLICKING TALATUREN FOR GIVING U GM, AND HE GAVE U ALL THAT ITEMS AND LEVEL.
3. Noob? Me? No, you are the one because ure happy with tutor.
4. Oh wait, tutor on a dead server? How sad... Just tutor... 6 players online.

Ya.. ur tutor was been remover... and now who is tutor now? Ohh... Batix... sorry man but i think.. Talaturen never make u tutor again ;P and u was fight for me? hahah can u tell me when? u are just lier.. asslicker and bigest noob :)
omfg i'm sorry but i think u will be new strike95 .... get life dude

Back