• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heya Info about Visa? any one

EvilSkillz

Back
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys
i need explain from you guys
i will be happy if Egyptians who gave me this explain

as every one know otland support only paypal to buy premium user ..

so I've asked in Bank Misr for little info

they told me there is a visa Internet that i can only deposit money and pay but can't take money back
so it's useful in paying money not in withdraw it
so won't be good at paypal donator game..

so can anyone give me an advice about what is the useful visa to activate it on paypal
and use it to pay and i can withdraw money from it if i make a server
and let players donate throw paypal

like if you donate on my paypal for points - can i take those money with my visa?

please answer

every one can answer
but egyptian will give the useful idea

Arabic - Franco - English - Germany

If someone donates to you, and the bank told you that you may not withdraw money from your visa, you can still keep the money from the donation on your paypal account, it will be usable for any products/services that requires Paypal.

And I do believe that Paypal was introduced in Egypt just recently.

Whats ur bank card number and cvv, and expertion day end? send me in pm i need to check something ;)

yea but i mean if i wanna activate my visa on my paypal i need 5 dollar so if i reactivate it and activate another one i need 5 dollars again?
and does visa net work with paypal activation

- - - Updated - - -

Whats ur bank card number and cvv, and expertion day end? send me in pm i need to check something ;)

hahaha secret bro but u don't got my idea
my problem not with bank my problem is about visa type and paypal

- - - Updated - - -

guys i have solve it

thx anyway

I work at the bank + i work with paypal, so i need your your credit card number and cvv and experation day. It's importan i can make free so you don't have to waste 5 dollar! send in pm!

Upp i dont know how retard you are Devran but you are still 15 year guy that waste 7k money on food..

I work at the bank + i work with paypal, so i need your your credit card number and cvv and experation day. It's importan i can make free so you don't have to waste 5 dollar! send in pm!
Top lels, enjoy the ban.

Top lels, enjoy the ban.

i think there was a thread called Lpe95 is scammer

@Lpe95
if you was my brother and working in bank i won't trust you xD

not because you are scammer because it's my money
how can i give you them

Bye Bye Banned ;)

i think there was a thread called Lpe95 is scammer

@Lpe95
if you was my brother and working in bank i won't trust you xD

not because you are scammer because it's my money
how can i give you them

Bye Bye Banned ;)

Only for 10 days :{ an IP ban request is useless since people can just change it.

Back