• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heyyyyyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ripags,

This thread has been moved from ChitChat to the Feedback forum.
And just a tip to prevent this from happening again, next time look where you are and question yourself what the purpose of the forum is (hint: read the forum description) and what it has to do with your topic/thread/post, before you post things in it. ;)

Unfortunately I cannot help you at this time. Please wait until somebody else from Otland will handle your case, maybe while you are waiting for the official response, you could even figure it out why your post was deleted, it might save your and also our time. The rules can be found at http://otland.net/rules.php also, always read the stickies in the forum regarding additional rules if there's any.

I hope this may helped you and solve your question.

Last edited:
If it's about the referrals thread, it was deleted because when you ask for referrals it means you're asking someone to go into a website and sign up, it is considered advertising which is illegal (check rule number 4).

If it's about the referrals thread, it was deleted because when you ask for referrals it means you're asking someone to go into a website and sign up, it is considered advertising which is illegal (check rule number 4).

What does that have with rule to do??

He want referals then let him do it!!
People can't get scammed or hacked?

This website is trusted and everyone know that if someone don't do then go check it!

The moderators nowadays is useless!!! Not all!

This website is trusted and everyone know that if someone don't do then go check it!

Read the post again...

Then why is it illegal give me one reason except security reason why it is illegal?

Idc whether It's illegal or not, you're saying that the moderators are useless when they are following the forum rules, that's what they are here for..

Nop they are not doing it exactly on lava titans advertising thread someone insulted me and I insulted him my post got deletes but not he's ???

And it wasn't my fault I only said lava titan is trusted and a gay started the fight!

He wrote 100% offtopic and me too!

My posts got deleted but not he's!!

That's why I'm calling the most of them useless!!

idk i didnt even put a link, it was just a page and a name

Referral posts have always been deleted since I can remember, so I guess that's why.

okey thanks all dude, idont think if i can but i put it onm signature. if i cant please tell me and i will erase it

You can't ask somebody to sign up to a website because it's considered advertising - It's like asking somebody to sign up to otfans or another open tibia forum which isn't allowed because it could hurt otlands population.

Doesn't have anything to do with being hacked or scammed, the mods are doing their jobs and following the otland rules.

About the insult posts, if your post got deleted whilst another one didn't it's most likely your post was off-topic and a lot harsher when the other one was critisising but in a "mean" way

@Up as far as i know you can advertise in your signature, not 100% sure though-

I've always deleted threads about referrals. I once asked Talaturen and he said he doesn't allow this here.
You should erase it from your signature too.

Nop they are not doing it exactly on lava titans advertising thread someone insulted me and I insulted him my post got deletes but not he's ???

And it wasn't my fault I only said lava titan is trusted and a gay started the fight!

He wrote 100% offtopic and me too!

My posts got deleted but not he's!!

That's why I'm calling the most of them useless!!

This ladies and gentlemen, is why people takes the internet so seriously.

I didn't go off-topic in that thread.

I am basically done with you, you'll be on my ignore list for a while, I am done with kids crying on the forum.

I've always deleted threads about referrals. I once asked Talaturen and he said he doesn't allow this here.
You should erase it from your signature too.

I erased his neobux part of the signature like 3 hours ago, and now it's back haha

This ladies and gentlemen, is why people takes the internet so seriously.

I didn't go off-topic in that thread.

I am basically done with you, you'll be on my ignore list for a while, I am done with kids crying on the forum.

Ye good ignore do you think i will care go cry more behind your mom!

Why is everyone using the word "illegal?" Did the government instate some new laws I am unaware of? ^_^

"Referrals are not in accordance with OtLand rules." "Referrals do not abide by the rules." Or something...

You're scaring newbs with that powerful word, "illegal". Don't make this sound like the government is going to tear down our front doors and take away our computers! It's cruel and ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.