• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heyyyyyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone using the word "illegal?" Did the government instate some new laws I am unaware of? ^_^

"Referrals are not in accordance with OtLand rules." "Referrals do not abide by the rules." Or something...

You're scaring newbs with that powerful word, "illegal". Don't make this sound like the government is going to tear down our front doors and take away our computers! It's cruel and ... :(

Yeah it sounds so silly, if you break the rules of otland you're going to jail you wicked criminal!

It is advertising that referral site which makes it illegal at otland because it is said in the rules that no advertising is allowed -.-.

Stfu you don't know what you are talking about!!!

Same shit if he insult me and i insult back both post must be DELETED not ONLY MINE!!!

I can understand that it is a rule and we should follow it. But I don't see how an unrelated tibia website can harm otland.net population?

Advertising another open tibia forum could hurt the otlands population so all advertising is against rules.

I can understand that it is a rule and we should follow it. But I don't see how an unrelated tibia website can harm otland.net population?

Because it may be a dangerous link and it's better not to risk it at all?

Does anyone who opposes the moderators choice of deleting his threads even have the slightest of common sense?

No, go other site if you want to get free money, here you get OTS. kk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back