• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Hi House save's items upside down

furmanss

Reaction score
hi when i restart my server all items in all houses get placed upside down, and it is really frustrating for the players who are decorating

mapName = "globalrl"
mapAuthor = "Komic"
randomizeTiles = "no"
mapStorageType = "relational"

if i change this to binary`? what exactly happends? because i have a problem example, a server restart/start takes about 1-2 sec and a map clean takes like 2-3 min the server says undermaintence all the time? does this fix it aswell :(

Last edited:
Binary is faster save, change it to binary WHILE the server is running, type /reload config then type /save then it will save the new way without deleting players items

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to add after you do that restart the server and make sure it worked, dump your SQL file first! And if it didnt work just upload old SQL file and change setting back in config

Back