• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hi i am maek map

looks like you left your computer unattended, your 2 year old brother came and started playing with the mouse, but its awesome!

09c61ab27497dda64ae9bda78fb12e92.png

ONT:

One words; Great work.

DR-PHIL-NET-WORTH.jpg

to vexin only spoiler: d0f8sf09sd8f encrypt
tell him start surver i have map tracked Programmer :D:mad::oops::oops::oops::eek::eek:

tell him start surver i have map tracked Programmer :D

Okay, so for now let's work in a party to take this beautiful map for us. I'm not sure I can map something like this on my own, so we have to use map tracker.

Looks interesting.

Nice shape and a nice mix of colors. I'm guessing your aim is a low-exp RPG server with a nice story/lore?

I definitely agree! Something tells me people really do not appreciate the beauty of this extremely intricate piece. Thus, I have here my most humble attempt at a simple recreation of his masterpiece that will hopefully aid the laymen in their comprehension of the original artwork.

NLaB5ft.png

Off to bed we go~

I definitely agree! Something tells me people really do not appreciate the beauty of this extremely intricate piece. Thus, I have here my most humble attempt at a simple recreation of his masterpiece that will hopefully aid the laymen in their comprehension of the original artwork.

NLaB5ft.png

Off to bed we go~

Incredible weak. You are no match to our master, Ave @poopsiedoodle!

Back